Re: [WW] Incoming

Okay, since everybody's at the cons, I figured I'd send a non-rules
question to the list.  Based on what we've seen so far, what character
class appeals to everybody so far?  Me, I'm leaning toward either Medic
or Scout/Sniper.

-Bryce "Duck and Cover" Perry

--- Otto Cargill <otto05@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Still on, but all the important folks (ie Anyone working for PEG) are
> off at
> the Big Cons so it's just us grunts in the trenches waiting for the
> next
> round.

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files