Re: [WW] RE: [DL] Dead Presidents arrived!!

>Thank you very much. I am just sorry to all of you that have had to put up
>with our shipping delays in the past and present. I hope in the future,
>with
>our added part-time shipping staff, this will become less of a problem. But
>of course, until they are all fully trained, please be patient with them.
>
>Lee

Dude, that wasn't a slam. :) I was serious. I know how bugnuts this time of
year is for y'all...the fact that it went out before you left for the con
was really great.

Yer all still tops in my book.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"