Re: [WW] [OT] Deadlands d20

>I gather Deadlands d20 made its debut at Origins -
>anyone happen to know when those of us who couldn't
>attend will be able to pick it up?

I'm guessing within the next few weeks, seeing as how shipping works. My two
cents. Yeah, it is Deadlands, and Joe Wolf ran a good adventure, but
it....was weird. It was d20. I know some people are going to dig it, but I
didn't purchase it. I did buy a bunch of other PEG products, but....eh, its
hard to explain. I mean, Weird Wars ran really great. But, DLd20 was
just...not my bag.

JP