Re: [WW] Incoming

Jason Panella wrote:

> >I played a chaplin in a Weird Wars game at Origins and quite enjoyed
> >it.  One hint: stay *behind* the guy with the flamethrower.
> >

> YOU were the one that got toasted? LOL, I heard all about that from some of
> the folks in your unit that decided to play the game again with me.

Not I!  Ya see, I've known Dan for years (the guy with the flamethrower)
so I gave him the flamethrower, and then hid behind him.  I repeatedly
suggested that we shoot him in the back and use him as a human bomb, but
no one else would back me on it even when he torched them.

It was still quite fun, though.

SeanMike