[WW] Has anybody seen it yet?

Hi there!

Is anybody inclined to tell somewhat more about the first playtest at
the con?

Has anybody gotten his hands on the books? Anybody willing to provide
some more information on it?

We are starving for information here - the playtest pages haven't been
updated in quite a while (bad, peginc, bad ;-)).

BTW, does anybody else have the same problems with the website? Layers
crop up at wrong places, links don't work, etc. ...

Fuer Freiheit und Vaterland (I guess I am going to play the evil part
for flavor purposes here ;-))

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833