Re: [WW] RE: HoE: The Siege of Whistler [Shane,Lee]

Dear Paul!

Am Dienstag, 24. Juli 2001, 16:54:33, schrieben Sie:

>       Anyway, after GenCon I would be happy to clean up the adventure for
> public use and convert it all to HTML.

.pdf would be a lot more user and printer-friendly.

> If the folks at PEG are interested in posting it on the official web
> site I would be happy to submit it for their consideration (Shane,
> Lee?). Of course as busy as they are this year posting new
> adventures may not be on the top of their list of things to do:)

It ought to be. Adventures mean major added value. And the way the
website is being managed, it does not add much to the marketing effort
right now (major glitches in display, content and links).

Just to kick loose some avalanche: IMHO the peginc-Website on a scale
of 1 to 10 (best) rates a 2, 3 at most. How do you others feel about
it? If you are not a fan, you will probably put off by the website and
turn to other producers.

And wouldn't that be a shame, since the products are so well done?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833