  Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:42:33 -0500
  From: bobbylo@swbell.net
  Subject: Re: [WW]  RE:  Helloo?

  OT: Is anyone currently reading the current Hellboy limited series. It's
got Axis', Allies, A masked pulp hero, Demons, Elder Gods, Weird Science,
Ape-men, Bodiless/ageless German villains and more. Great material for the
game.

  Bobby

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I
look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of
their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of
work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is
better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish
and worry about my liver."

Jack Handy

Shad Bolling
galahad_21@excite.com
(Note: phone # and address are a-changin')

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/