Re: [WW] Re: Pinnacle's Web Site

I think Pinnacle does a decent job with their webpage.  If you consider
the staff and resources that Wizards have at their disposal their webpage
is nothing extraordinary.  And Alderac's page and the Clan War page went
long periods of time earlier this year with little or nothing updated.

Since Pinnacle updates their webpage at least 4 out of 5 Tuesdays I'd say
their updates are frequent.  And the content is decent.  I'd like to see
more web content like the Mine! scenario for GRW as well as the adventure
and character archetypes that used to be put up for Deadlands and Hell on
Earth.  But I think that is largely dependant on the fanbase to
contribute.

I haven't been able to find guidelines for submitting articles and such to
the web page.  There are a couple small things I'd like to submit if it's
possible.

But all in all I'm happy with Pinnacle's web-page and I go there every
Tuesday and sometimes more frequently, if just to drool over that awesome
werewolf picture.

Steven Nelson
snelson@meyercapel.com
sdnelson@advancenet.net