Re: [WW] Re: Pinnacle's Web Site

 > I doubt the web page will ever be like
 >Wizards of the Coast or AEG -- those companies probably have more than a
 >couple of web designers on payroll.  I agree that a catchy, highly
 >interactive web page with music and special effects entice people to buy
 >more, but if the product sucks, then it doesn't matter if the company has a
 >killer site.

Okay - I have just got to ask. . . what exactly do you see in the AEG website?

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Ask people why they have deer heads on their walls and they tell you it's
because they're such beautiful animals. I think my wife is beautiful, but I
only have photographs of her on the wall.