Re: [WW] Re: Pinnacle's Web Site

> > I doubt the web page will ever be like
> >Wizards of the Coast or AEG -- those companies probably have more than a
> >couple of web designers on payroll.  I agree that a catchy, highly
> >interactive web page with music and special effects entice people to buy
> >more, but if the product sucks, then it doesn't matter if the company has
> >killer site.
>

>Okay - I have just got to ask. . . what exactly do you see in the AEG
>website?

Crap...Oh wait did I say that outloud.  Its not like the have any flashy
graphics or sound there.  I think PEG has more free gamming stuff for there
respecitive games.

Oh by the way...this is slightly off topic but I just picked up the
Deadlands 2nd edition GM guide finnally.

I didn't realize Allen was in the Agency :).

Dan