Re: [WW] Re: Pinnacle's Web Site

Well...to be fair (though I shouldn't be)...the three sets that AEG actually
put out were the best in the game. Ashes to Ashes and Eye For an Eye were
graphically stunning and I think added a lot to the game itself.

If they hadn't been so #&$*!@^ busy trumpeting the graces of 7th Cheese and
whatever the card game is that you need dice for, Doomtown probably would
have clawed its way back into the top ten CCGs (or TCGs or ECGs, or whatever
they're being called this week).

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"