  Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 07:15:00 -0700 (PDT)
  From: galahad_21@excite.com
  Subject: [WW]  Re: Pinnacle's Web Site

  Well, IF Shane had a full-time (heck even a part-time) web designer on
  payroll, it would be more fancy (remember, it's just Shane and Lee and a
  couple of part-time warehouse staff, and Shane said he pretty much had to
  learn how to make a web page from scratch); however, it is a good web page
  and the ordering system works!  I doubt the web page will ever be like
  Wizards of the Coast or AEG -- those companies probably have more than a
  couple of web designers on payroll.  I agree that a catchy, highly
  interactive web page with music and special effects entice people to buy
  more, but if the product sucks, then it doesn't matter if the company has
  killer site.  Demos, conventions, magazine ads, and word of mouth are some
  of the best ways to promote good gaming products.  Pinnacle's recovering
  from last year's divorce from Cybergames, so some things have to get put
on
  the back burner -- I'd rather see them continue to put out quality
product.

  On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:02:01 -0400, Arne Reuter <reuter@tse-online.de>