[WW] Reference Sites

The first attempt at this message didn't seem to go through, so here is
attempt two.

I find myself faced with a dilemma.  I really like the Weird War II
stuff, and will be purchasing it and running a campaign.  My problem is
that I am younger than my players, and know very little about World War
II (as I was never a fan of history), while several of the older, more
experienced, players are big World Wars II buffs (they know everything
about all the tanks and such and play all the WWII type computer games,
etc).  Because of this, I need to brush up on my history.  Due to my
current time and money (all the money goes into games), movies and
books are kind of out of the picture, and very few documentaries hold
enough of my attention to even keep me awake.  (Yes, I am pathetic.
Thanks for noticing.)  What I do have time for is the internet, as I
work for an ISP and spend all day at work on the internet.  If anyone
can helping me out by pointing me toward some sites with interesting
(even to my attention defecit) content, especially that relating to the
occult and supernatural occurances in the real World War II, I would be
greatly appreciative.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Good day,

Bob, from Accounting (A bad joke from a Magic commercial.)