Re: [WW] Final Verdict

>Hmmm...you know what?  I think Sandor might be onto something!  ;o)

I agree. I really think Shane and Lee, as well as everyone else who
freelances and puts time into helping PEG out (Sandor, Joe, Allen, et
cetera) really deserve a huge round of applause. I mean, they already do a
huge amount of work to get things going, and they still make time to chat
with fans, respond to the mailing list posts, and be totally great guys.

Whoa, I am a fanboy.

JP
CLAP CLAP CLAP