[WW] Weird Wars and Deadlands d20 Character Sheets

We have posted pdf forms of the new Weird Wars:d20 and Deadlands:d20
character sheets at www.flatlands.org.  The forms do a lot of the
calculations for you, i.e. enter 18 for Strength and it automatically fills
in +4 for Melee, etc... some of the order in the calculations takes a bit
flow through the pdf, but moving to a different to a different field usually
takes care of this.  As far as I know this only works with Adobe Acrobat
version 5+ (the Reader is free at www.adobe.com).  Thanks to Rob Glinka for
all the work with the character sheets.  Questions or suggestions should be
sent to Rob at robglinka@yahoo.com, the pdf form MASTER!!!
After GenCon we'll post data for the 3rd level characters from Weird Wars:
Blood on the Rhine and Deadlands:d20 convention adventures.  We didn't want
to spoil either event with any pre-information.

See you at the gaming table,
David Ross
FlatCon
"Not Flat, Just Level"