[WW] Pinnacle Listserv GenCon Dinner Details

Here are the details for the listserv dinner, for those who are going to be
attending GenCon later this week.

The Time: Thursday, August 2nd at 8pm.
The Place: John Hawk's Tavern.

From the convention center, walk out the exit that has the wax cop just
inside. The corner you will be facing as you exit is Wisconsin Ave and 4th
Street. You want to go along Wisconsin Avenue towards the river (not along
the convention center) and cross the river. John Hawkes should be JUST
across the river on your left. The address is 100 E Wisconsin Avenue, should
you need it (telephone number is 414-272-3199 in case you get lost).

As of right now, I don't know if we're in the back room or not. The manager
I need to talk to has been really hard to get a hold of. I will be there
before the allotted time and will try to see to it that the waitstaff know
what you're talking about if you walk in and say "Pinnacle" or "Deadlands"
to them.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope to see y'all there.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"