Re: [WW] Preorders

>I just ordered my WW book.  Are there people at the Pinnacle office or has
>everybody gone to GENCON?

Yep there all at Gencon.  I saw them there today

On a happier note(For Me anyways),  I have my copy...BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

But I picked it up at Gencon(There are definite advantages to being able to
get to Milwaukee in an Hour)

I haven't got to look to much at it yet. But it looks really good.  I don't
like the fact that it isnt laid out like other PEG books(Posse, No Mans and
Marshall Section) but its still cool.

I'll have a better review up tommorrow

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."