RE: [WW] Preorders

>On a happier note(For Me anyways),  I have my copy...BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Well, except for laughing boy here [:)], looks like I'm first on the list to
get mine.  Coming in tomorrow according to UPS.  Still, it was my
understanding that they were all going to ship on Tuesday.  Wonder what
happened?  They had to have copies in to take to Gencon when they left.  And
AFAIK, no one has come forward with an earlier ship date than Friday, so it
doesn't seem like they were just working their way through all the orders.
And given the way jobs are now, I figure the new shipping guys are working
their butts off to make a good impression at least.  Eh, maybe they failed
their saving throw vs. paperwork.

Clint Black (no, not that one)