[WW] Missing Table [Shane][Hopler] also a Review

I hate to already mention this but unless I'm going completely Crazy(Its
possible, Gencon can do that to a person). I can't find the Chart to
determine what Medal you recieve or how much XP you get for getting a Medal.

Besides that the Book is Great.  I'm a little unhappy with the fact that
they use the same standard HP system that D20 uses.  Just because that means
the Old Generals(who probably are around level 15) would have most likly
have over a hundred HPs.

The book looks great,  There is a great deal of background for the WW2
uneducated.  Most of the Pictures are from the National Archives, which
gives you a nice feel for the type of game it is.

The Vehicle rules look good(Sort of a Hybrid of what PEG uses for HOE in the
D20 system).

I think the Magic is done well,  None of the Spells available are the over
the tope Fire ball type stuff.  Mainly they are enhancement and protection
type things.

Overall it was well worth the wait.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."