[WW] Quick Look

Picked it up on Thursday, and haven't really had a look at it yet (will try
to read on the plane ride tomorrow), but it looks like it could be a lot of
fun. The d20 thing worried me, but it looks like it's going to work out
pretty good.

One thing I might suggest to people wondering WDIDWI is to comb bargin bins
at software stores and find a copy of Black Dahlia. The puzzles in the game
are about as dumb as you can get for a computer game, but the story is
absolutely perfect for this type of campaign. The Brotherhood of Thule is a
main part of the game, and would slot in really nicely in Weird Wars.

More when I get a good read of it.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"