[WW] Re: weirdwars-digest.20010806

--- weirdwars-owner@gamerz.net wrote:
> Just because that means
> the Old Generals(who probably are around level 15)
> would have most likly
> have over a hundred HPs.

Well, sure, but by this time period Old Generals don't
fight in combat. They stay back out of range of
everything and order the grunts about.

The way I see it, if players make it to level 15,
they've probably become too valuable to waste on field
missions that don't involve things like the raising of
Asmodeus or Cthulhu themselves. Before that I can keep
them busy with lesser servitors and the occassional
Nazi batallion - if Sgt. Rock could take out the
entire Wehrmacht piece by piece, so can my heroes.

- Ivan