Re: [WW] Quick Look

I'm going to be honest...I'm not sure. You spend part of the game going
after a murderer that is called the Torso Killer, and looking for a large,
black, rune-encrusted gem called the Black Dahlia. I do remember them
mentioning SOMETHING about facets of the real story, but I don't think there
are many.

Wish I could be of more help.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"