Re: [WW] Medals

The table I posted earlier came from an early play test manuscript (only 33
pages). I had trouble finding the right one because I had to reformat my hard
drive recently and all my WW files are archived on disks. I talked to Shane
though, and he was able to locate the actual table that includes British and
French medals as well (and fixes the spread on the Bronze Star). He's out of
the office this afternoon, but the full table should be up later tonight or
early tomorrow.

John Hopler