Re: [WW] Medals

>The table I posted earlier came from an early play test manuscript (only 33
>pages). I had trouble finding the right one because I had to reformat my
>hard
>drive recently and all my WW files are archived on disks. I talked to Shane
>though, and he was able to locate the actual table that includes British
>and
>French medals as well (and fixes the spread on the Bronze Star). He's out
>of
>the office this afternoon, but the full table should be up later tonight or
>early tomorrow.

Man you people rock!  I bought some other products from another(I'm not
going to name them) company.  Needless to say that the books have been out
for 9 months and they still haven't posted an errata for some major
errors(Missing tables and such).

Thank you again all you guys at PEG

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."