Re: [WW] If finally arrived.

In a message dated 8/9/2001 11:23:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TERicker@aol.com writes:

But... I had one itsy bitsy question... In the character section, it lists
off the various classes.  One of these classes is pilot.  But... there is
nothing else about them.  I know Grunts and Officers specialize in a field,
which includes the air force, so was this just a mistake to say a pilot is
a seperate character class?

Thanks for your time...

Tate

Pilot is a separate character class, but it won't be presented until the Dead
Shane