[WW] If finally arrived.

I received my copy last night finally.  Did the happy dance for about 30 minutes and then got down to reading.  I have to say I like it.  Has a great synopsis of the war.  The new combat rules are straight forward and easy to understand.  The prestige classes aren't overwhelmingly powerful. I haven't read through the magic section yet, but when I skimmed it, I loved the idea of the Runes.  I can already see that being "borrowed" for other games.

But... I had one itsy bitsy question... In the character section, it lists off the various classes.  One of these classes is pilot.  But... there is nothing else about them.  I know Grunts and Officers specialize in a field, which includes the air force, so was this just a mistake to say a pilot is a seperate character class?

Thanks for your time...

Tate