Re: [WW] Speak Language (PEG types?)

yup, the skill description has it as a five lvl skill. One skill point is a
few words and then up to 5, which is fluent with accent. So you do not have
to buy it as a cross class skill, its available to everyone.

its not a class skill in D&D3 either, its 2 pts to buy any lang for any
char.

personally i like pegs version better, you can show a progression in
learing.

Jimmy the Barrel