RE: [WW] How to make the D20 system better [A Little OT]

The problem as I see it is that Hasbro is in it only for the money.  In
their feeble minds, they figure that if you have to buy their stuff to
Actually the average gamer has more money then you realize. A good
computer/console game is $50, The MMOLG are $120 a year, movies are $10.
People can find money for these. (White Wolf is selling one game for $75
a pop.) I think that Hasbro knows how much money the average gamer has
to spend on games and realizes they will make lots of it this way.

<<What they fail to
realize is that the average gamer is on a limited budget, and the more
expensive a game is, the less likely they are to buy it.>>