Re: [WW] Insane GM...

We did that for our Deadlands: HOE game. Made 1/6 figs for our PCs, just for reference. Not enough space, to play. Lots of scrounging and abuse of the figs and accessories to get the postapocalyptic feel just right...it was a helluva lot of fun. There's tons of great WW2 stuff out now. Dragon, 21st Century, GI Joe, etc.

Noah

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 10:40 PM
Subject: [WW] Insane GM...

Hey guys!

Was at Kay-Bee toys the other day, as it's one of the few cool places at the mall <LOL>, and I picked up a 12" tall German Soldier from The Ultimate Soldier collection of dolls by 21st Century Toys (www.21stcenturytoys.com) for like $6 thanks to a clearance.  Simply put, he's awesome.  Very cool details, and an MP-44 witth a removable clip!  So, anyway, here's my insane idea...

Instead of using minis or whatnot as props, has anyone ever thought of using 12" action figures?  How cool would it be if every squad member had a doll to represent their character?  Sure, for realistic distances you'd have to play combat scenes outdoors or in a dorm hallway or something, but it would be cool, right?  Hehehe.  Sorry, I'll shut up now.

- Buddy