Re: [WW] Various Ideas

>Hmmm...
>
>Or what -are- those Navajo code talkers -really- doing, sending all those
>messages over the airwaves?
>
>Marine Shamans, inserting ritual chants and/or incantations into the normal
>radio chatter, as a method to calling out to the Great Spirit for blessing
>against the evil hordes...
>
>(I might be butchering AmerInd religion here, sorry...)
>
>Use the resources you have, to defeat your enemies. Be something
>appropriately ironic, for the US Army to ask the people who cleaned Custer's
>clock (and who they were at war with for a -real- long time) for help...
>
>Noah

Perhaps they see white Americans as redeemable, whereas the Nazis are
not and the Japanese need to be taught a good lesson. So you help the
whites defeat the greater evil, then start working on environmental
consciousness et al.

Then another great evil pops up. Cold War d20 anybody?

Alan
--
_______

Mythusmage.com, <http://www.mythusmage.com> at its new location!