Re: [WW] Various Ideas

> Side note: How do you make standard firearms work in
> a vacuum? Say, WW2 and
> beyond? I've always wanted to see Marines and
> Desantniki fighting it out in
> the Sea of Tranquility, but...I don't know if the
> M14s and AK47s in my
> vision would work...

May I suggest the "Heritage Trilogy" by Ian Douglas.

Semper Mars, Luna Marine, and the Europa one I can't
remember at the moment. Some good detail on firing
from the center of gravity in space suits and such.

Also just fun to read about Marines running around the
place fighting the "evil" French and their UN cohorts.

Cheers,
Mr. B