Re: [WW] Class Balance

>I'm trying to figure out what to do when I run the game.  I have a few
>ideas
>to balance the classes out (some roleplaying adjustments, and some changes
>in the mechanics), but I was wondering if anyone else sees the same
>problems
>I do.

I didn't really thing the balance was that bad.  Don't underestimate the
power of Rank.  I'm only allowing one officer in my group and there were
fights and contests of wills to resolve who got it.  Most of the reason was
the Role playing perks.  Hes the guy in charge, hes the one that gets
saluted, hes the one that gets all the glory if the squad succeeds, hes the
one that can make or break any of the other player military Carers.

As oppose to the scout.  I asked someone to make a scout and everyone wined.
  Sure one person thought they could work up to be a sniper but most of them
see scout as the first to get killed(which is true in a lot of cases).

So in closing, Id say see what your players think before mucking around with
the rules.  If you dont have major Rule Nazi(Not to be confused with WW
Nazis)/Munchkin players who sit down with books and analysis every single
edge and flaw each class has, then you should be okay

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."