RE: [WW] How to make the D20 system better [A Little OT]

Thought it might've been one "c".

> On a game related note, I don't particularly like, or despise, the D20
> system. It was really clunky when I tried it out (on Deadlands D20 at
> Origins and the D&D stuff I've seen) but works well for WW. Oh well.

How did it work well, in your opinion?

                      Chris Nelson <sai_yuk@bellsouth.net>
                   Master of the No-Shadow Code technique.
              No job too arduous, no script too intricate.
 DHTML, Javascript, Integration, CSS, PHP4, Graphic Design