[WW] Miracles (a tad silly, but...)

Let me preface this with a couple of disclaimers.

1:  I haven't gotten my copy of WW yet.  I did have a chance to look through
a friend's copy at length yesterday.

2:  I am in no way, shape, or form a d20 guru.  As such, the following is
dreadfully incomplete, and falls more into the category of "I had this silly
idea..."

In looking over the list of miracles available to the OSI Chaplain, I
couldn't help but note two omissions that should clearly be there, given the
period and the genre.

The first, is called "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition".  I have no
idea what level it should be or any of that d20 stuff, but it should
miraculously reload all allied weapons in the immediate vicinity.

The second, is called, "There Are No Atheists in Foxholes" and confers an
additional cover bonus to all allies within the area of effect.

What do you think, sirs?  If anyone here more d20 conversant than I wants to
write them up, I'd be interested in seeing how they look.

Theron Bretz
Houston, TX