[WW] An PBEM Uebergame?

Dear List!

Recently we have started an PBEM playing twice weekly (Mon,Fri) Matt
Forbecks Brave New World.

Before, I never imagined that this might work. So far it does. I
wonder, whether somebody (or even a staff of GMs) would like to start
a game of Weird Wars online.

Of course everybody would have to own the rules book, but this could
be great fun (even have a german group go head to head with an allied
group at some time).

Any volunteers?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

ps: I would like to play, rather than GM. I do that most of the time
anyway and am on a budget - timewise.

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833