[WW] Contiguous reality or separate universes? (SHANE)

If it's been said elsewhere, I apologize, but I was wondering if all the Weird Wars games were meant to co-exist in the same timeline, or are they all separate? (And I know that they can be, if you want them to; I'm looking for an idea of what Shane envisioned.)

Hmmm... let's see if I can clarify that. If the Weird American Revolution took place, will Weird War II also take place in the same "universe"? Will the same shadowy organizations have records of what happened then? Or, will each game take place in its own universe, as though that conflict was the only Weird War to take place in history?

Darn, I hope that's reasonably clear...

Derek D. Bass

Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://members.home.net/wangenstein/ether.htm

Free, secure Web-based email, now OpenPGP compliant - www.hushmail.com