RE: [WW] Weird War I?

-----Original Message-----
Now excuse me if this is explained somewhere obvious and I've just missed
it, but are there any plans for WWI, and if so, when?  I personally think
the "weird" element has a lot more potential in the Great War, as it was
such a terrifying war anyway.  And the sheer amount of dead...many
zombies...strange new gasses that mutate your comrades unlucky enough to get
their masks on soon enough...maybe it even drives them on insane killing
ramages...  And God knows what lurks in abandoned stretches of
trench-tunnels and such...   It'd just be so greusomely fitting, IMO.

Buddy,

While not a PEG product, you might be interested in Chaosium's one-shot
Cthulhu WWI tournament adventure "No Man's Land" for a good Wierd WWI
setting.  If you have a copy of "Adios A-Mi-Gos," you can convert the
adventure over to Deadlands and set it in between the lines back east.  Not
d20, but it is a good start for either Deadlands or Wierd Wars.

Hope this helps.

Matt