Re: [WW] Contiguous reality or separate universes? (SHANE)

In a message dated 8/13/2001 6:44:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wangenstein@hushmail.com writes:

If it's been said elsewhere, I apologize, but I was wondering if all the
Weird Wars games were meant to co-exist in the same timeline, or are they
all separate? (And I know that they can be, if you want them to; I'm
looking for an idea of what Shane envisioned.)

Hmmm... let's see if I can clarify that. If the Weird American Revolution
took place, will Weird War II also take place in the same "universe"? Will
the same shadowy organizations have records of what happened then? Or, will
each game take place in its own universe, as though that conflict was the
only Weird War to take place in history?

Darn, I hope that's reasonably clear...

Derek D. Bass

Weird Wars does take place in a *loosely* continguous universe. We have an
adventure in mind down the road that would take you through several eras, in
fact (as differnet characters--not time travel). But we don't want the grand
storyline that DEadlands has--we want to leave it more open for you to do a
Nazis invade America game, or What if the South won, or whatever.

Shane