Re: [WW] TO&E

Try the Center for U.S. Military History or the Fort Knox Homepage.  I
attended Armor Officer Basic Course at Ft. Knox and they have a ton of info,
including stuff at the Patton Museum of Armor and Cavalry about TO&E and UMR
issues for the period.

For Rifle Company things, try Fort Benning and their infantry museum.