Re: [WW] Nurse Multiclassing Question PEG/Anybody?

At 06:24 PM 14-08-01 -0400, you wrote:
I ve got a Resistance fighter character that s want to multiclass with Nurse(Medic).  It seems logical to me, but the rules don t seem to allow it.

Any thoughts on why this shouldn t be allowed or how it could be abused?

Thanks,

Clint Black

Why wouldn't it be allowed?  There are no rules preventinging the Resistance Fighter from multi-classing into Medic/Nurse.

The book says (under "Multiclassed Characters" on p.24) "Each class description lists any such restrictions."  Since there are no restrictions listed for Resistance Fighter, it's allowed.

Kent