RE: [WW] SHANE {PEG}

Again, I am not Shane... But I like answering questions even when I don't
really know the answers.

>> Penalties for unskilled dudes trying to drive tanks or operate
>> artillary?

Please see Players Handbook for rules concerning using skills which you do
not have. It works this way. If the skill they are trying to use is "Trained
Only" then they can not do it at all. If the skill is normal then they can
try. They get a d20 roll + any ability modifier and that's it.

Vehicles though I believe require a feat to drive. The feats list that there
is a -4 penalty to somone using a vehicle without the feat.

So grunt A gets in a tank with 1 in drive, no feat, and a dex of 13 with +1
mod would roll a d20 add 2 for the drive rank and attribute bonus and -4 for
not having the feat.

>> Rules for operating captured enemy vehicles?

Same as operating American vehicles. While they are different, they are
enough the same that as long as you have the feats and the skill you can do
it.

>> Knives in Weird Wars =Daggers?
Yes

Thanks a heap partner in advance