RE: [WW] Nurse Multiclassing Question PEG/Anybody?

>Medic/Nurse can be defined as a nonmilitary nurse.  They get no rank or
>military privileges, but can multiclass freely with the Resistance Fighter.
>
>The Resistance Fighter can multiclass freely with the Nurse as shown

While I agree with almost all that you said, this one I do not agree with.
It states in the class decription that a medic/nurse has intensive training
for his Combat Medicine. This is specialized training that the Armed forces
would provide to their medics, I would not allow a resistance fighter to
take this class unless they had a VERY good reason for having it, and even
then I would require skills to back it up (if he says his character was a
trauma surgeon, then he will need to take the appropiate skills to back it
up).

The resistance fighter is really a separate thing from the other class'. All
of the others are military class, will the RF is not.

For the most part, I would only allow RF to have heal as a skill, not allow
a multiclass for military training to enter into the RF field.

But that is just my take on it.

Jimmy the Barrel