Re: [WW] Fwd: Yet Another Glorious Defeat of the Fascists!

Hello out there!

> Here's a "newsletter" our WM (Jason Nichols) sent out about our current Weird
> Wars campaign. Please understand that this is written in propaganda style by
> a fervent Russian Kommisar, so please don't take offense at any
> German-bashing.

a glorious account. I wonder what really happened ;-). And I can't
wait to WW to arrive in Europe to start our first campaign. And then
will history be rewritten (my players already told of plan to use
their leave to storm the Fuehrerbunker in Berlin and get rid of that
nuisance ;-)). Unfortunately I am planning to have them held up by
sandstorms and other things.

Any other people out there who can relate stories from their play
sessions yet?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833