[WW] Fwd: Yet Another Glorious Defeat of the Fascists!

Hi friends,

Here's a "newsletter" our WM (Jason Nichols) sent out about our current Weird
Wars campaign. Please understand that this is written in propaganda style by
a fervent Russian Kommisar, so please don't take offense at any
German-bashing.

Vasilovich (the dead Kommisar is me, Shane), Feydorivich (Farm Boy) is John
Hopler, Sikorsky is John's wife, Christy, and Zuikov is Lee. There's a joke
about Lee's character--the NKGB changed his name from "Zhukov" to "Zuikov"
because his record in battle is less than stellar (he keeps failing his Fear
saves!). The "strong, silent type comment" is a thinly disguised reference to
the fact that he was forbidden from speaking for an entire session! ;)