RE: [WW] Weird Wars compared to other games

Not sure, I am waiting for the d20 Cthulhu version to see how it works, and
maybe borrow some Cthulhu rules and things for our Weird Wars campaign.

-----Original Message-----
From: Papakee@aol.com [mailto:Papakee@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 5:11 AM
To: weirdwars@gamerz.net
Subject: [WW] Weird Wars compared to other games

Hi,

I'm patiently waiting for my game store to get a copy of Weird Wars in.
I'll probably have to pick one up at Dragon Con in Atlanta at the end of the
month.  I like the idea of standardizing a game mechanic on D20 (hey, it
worked for Bill Gates) and enjoy several other horror based games.  For any
of the Cthulhu players on the list how does this game compare to it?  Is
there a similar game out there in setting or play feel?

Thanks, Tim