[WW] Re: Books and Other Things

I can't believe anyone has managed to miss the Osprey
books. The Atlantic is wider than I thought.

Starting a campaign with D-Day misses out on a lot of
early war fun.

For Japan the Black Dragon Society looks very useful,
all I know is what Ken Hite wrote about it but I know
if I do Japan they will be there. Neal Stephenson's
novel 'Cryptonomicon' is amazaingly useful and a great
read. It reaches from Bletchley Park
(http://www.bletchleypark.org.uk/) to Manilla.

An old book of secrets handed down since the time of
Elisabeth I, is it Dees Enochian grimoire or is it the
Cryptonomicon, no, its BOTH!

Nazi Brandenbergers land in England to steal a rare
book from a museum, private house or Oxford college
library, PCS become involved in stopping this.

Michael

Michael