Re: [WW] Brutes, Tolkien, and the OSI

Actually, that's just a leftover typo. ;)

We originally called them Nazi Orcs (they're actually modeled after the Nazi
orcs in American Werewolf in London, one of my favorite horror scenes).
Hopler renamed them brutes and I must have changed the one reference at some
point when I thought I'd rename them (probably at 4 or 5 in the morning, when
I left out Hopler's medals chart, forgot to change the burst radii into feet,
and whatever else of John's great manuscript I screwed up). ;)

Shane