RE: [WW] Sherman Tank vs. Purple Worm

Looking at the situation, this would be my decision.

For any (non-WW) critter bigger than Medium size, I would divide the natural
AC bonus by two.  Half (rounded down if odd) is applied to AC as normal.
The other half (rounded up if odd) is multiplied by 10 and used as Armor
Value like a vehicle.

Then I would give the critter a Penetration Value based off its size.

Size		PV
Large		10
Huge		20
Gargantuan	40
Colossal	80

Now, the Purple Worm has an AC of 11 and an Armor Value of 80.  As a
Gargantuan creature, it has a Penetration Value of 40.

You might want to bring a few Shermans.  :)

Clint Black