Re: [WW] PBEM offer: Into the desert

Hey, Arne

    That does sound interesting, although I don't know if I could get every
Tuesday and Friday free. How committed would we be expected to be for this
thing? I tend to do theater and speech and all sorts of other fun things that
come up during the school year, plus I have my own group that I game with
here back home, but I'm interested in gaming with new people. So...

Also, I have no experience with a PBEM RPG.... would you give me some
pointers?

Once I get the book, I would be glad to be a rules consultant. I'm the
resident rules lawyer in our group.... good thing I GM. Heh.

Peter