[WW] The Ultimate Weird Wars Adventure

Found this on MegaTokyo today, http://www.megatokyo.com

"(Before I start this rant, I'd like to say this, because it's worth saying:
There is currently a comic book on the market with Garth Ennis' name on it.
It's a World War II story about a rifle brigade assigned to destroy Hitler's
missing testicle, which has grown to several thousand times its original
size--or at least the size it would've been if it ever existed in the first
place--and gained occult powers. I've read it. It at once frightens me and
validates my existence.)"

Hey Shane, I'd like to write a new adventure ;-)

Otto